Tuesday, August 11, 2015

When is a Blog not a Blog


Big Morongo Canyon Preserve, Morongo Valley


I've been sitting in limbo with blogging for quite a while now.  I thought perhaps my blogging days were over but it kept niggling in the back of my mind.  I love to write, I love to take pictures and yet I have stepped away from it, so I am back.

I may spend some time upgrading and reformatting, giving it a fresh new look and I will be posting my thoughts and photos again so.  We have a beautiful planet about us and I love to share my view of what is right in my world.

2 comments:

Cheryl Ann said...

I have missed you! Are you still in Morongo? Gosh...school starts next week. Ugh. I'm not ready to go back! I haven't blogged much myself this summer...just too busy with vacation trips and then staying at home and vegetating.
Cheryl Ann

Barb said...

Back there after being in Yucca for a year. I've been following your blogs regularly but don't often have anything intelligent to comment :)