Monday, April 18, 2011

Nature's Simplicity



I'm always drawn to shapes and patterns when I'm out with my camera.  I love the light, too, of course,  what photographer doesn't, but naturally occurring patterns fascinate me.  With effortless grace Nature creates the simplest designs to most intricate with artistic flair.  When something goes "wrong", like this wildflower below with it's damaged stem, Nature just incorporates into her new design.  No fuss, no bother, just move forward.



What an insight the World had for me through my Lens this weekend!

Linked to Macro Monday.  Click the link to see some other wonderful entries.

6 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

I agree with you and you put it perfectly..there is nothing like Mother Nature's own special touch..Michelle

Kala said...

A wonderful example of nature's resilience and ability to adapt!

Francisca said...

Right you are! And they are both equally lovely, in their own ways...

desertsandbeyond said...

Beautiful pics, Barb!

Jasmine said...

Beautiful photos Barb. Nature has a way :) x

Valerie said...

Love the color of that flower. The petals look translucent. Great shot.